Cobb2020 – A Partnership for a Healthier Cobb County was formed in April 2011 and is a partnership of community organizations dedicated to promoting healthy lifestyles and improving the delivery of essential health services in Cobb County. Following the Mobilizing for Action through Planning and Partnerships (MAPP) framework, the Cobb2020 Steering Committee has studied data from the 2016 Community Health Assessment (CHA) and developed the Community Health Improvement Plan II, 2017-2021 (CHIP). The CHIP functions as our plan of action for building a healthier community. Through partnerships and strategic planning, Cobb2020 works to identify the leading health problems and implement community initiatives to reach our goals.
Creating a community that works together to achieve optimal health for all those who live, learn, work, and play in Cobb County.
Cobb County will reach its full potential in health and well-being.
Collaboration, Education, Access, Prevention and Equity
- Collaboration – Through partnerships, we make a commitment to coordinate efforts, build relationships, share resources, and integrate services to maximize the efficiency and effectiveness of care.
- Education – Increasing knowledge and awareness for informed decision making and available resources for healthy living.
- Access – Quality health services are navigable and accessible to all community members.
- Prevention – Promoting healthy lifestyles and behaviors through model health policy, systems and environments.
- Equity – The attainment of the highest level of health for all people.
Cobb2020 is always looking to work with new organizations and individuals! If you want to join us in our mission of achieving optimal health, fill out our contact form. Working together we can make healthy living more achievable and more affordable in the County where we live, learn, work, and play!